Hottest Asians: Filipinas


The ultimate (final) Filipina show. Including mestizas (Mixed Filipinas). 100 slides. Shame, I know. There's a lot of Filipinas out there I'm missing. These pics are the elite of the elite in my Filipina gallery. So enjoy.

Music:
Revelations- Audioslave
I Am The Highway- Audioslave

Girls: Alessandra de Rossi, Alyssa Alano, Amanda Griffin, Angel Locsin, Angelica Panganiban, Anne Curtis, Aubrey Miles, Bea Alonzo, Christine Reyes, Georgina Wilson, Hazel Ann Mendoza, Heart Evangelista, Hi-C, Isabel Oli, Iya Villania, Jacq Yu, Jennylyn Mercado, Jeri Lee, Jewel Mische, Joyce So, Katrina Halili, KC Concepcion, Kim Chiu, Leah Dizon, Maja Salvador, Marian Rivera, Michelle Madrigal, Misa Campo, Nadine Samonte, Nikki Gil, Nina Jose, Precious Adona, Rashell PIazza, Rhian Ramos, Valerie Garcia, Wendy Valdez, and some unamed

Stay tuned for another awesome slideshow video =D

*I might have to redo this after all, with all the editing problems...

0 ความคิดเห็น: